Your Data Protection Experts for the Digital Economy
Bitkom Consult's consultants support start-ups, medium-sized companies and corporate groups in all legal, technological and organisational questions relating to data protection.
We support startups, SMEs and transnational corporations with all the legal, technical and organisational issues relating to data protection. Put your company on a safe footing with us - Our services are available to companies from all industries. We often have a knowledge advantage thanks to our affiliation with the digital industry association Bitkom, which is politically active and draws up industry standards. At Bitkom Consult, we implement those standards.
Consulting on Data Protection
From answering individual and specific questions about data protection to adjusting your business procedures to meet data privacy requirements, we can support you in all data protection matters. We offer you customised, tailor-made solutions. You can choose between the following modules:
- Preparation of data privacy statements
- Assisting you in the creation of your processing directories
- Introducing and optimising data protection management systems as well as auditing existing systems
- Drawing up data protection concepts and incident management plans for audits conducted by supervisory authorities
- General consulting on data protection and data security, for example on social media channels and data processing in the cloud
- Training employees, executives, management as well as project and specialist managers such as personnel managers, sales managers or in-house data protection officers
- Checking service providers for data protection conformity and providing support with data processing agreements
External data protection officer (DPO)
As your external data protection officer, we provide your company with comprehensive advice. Thereby we take the specific and individual characteristics of your company carefully into account and implement customized data protection concepts. Benefit from our many years of experience! Our all-round service includes topics such as:
- Preparation of data privacy agreements
- Preparing contracts, such as Data Processing Agreements
- Consulting on data protection requirements regarding your websites
- Drawing up data protection guidelines for your apps and/or social media presences
- Communicating with the supervisory authorities
- Staff training
You are unsure whether you actually need to appoint a data protection officer? Simply contact us. We will be happy to offer you advice.
Training courses and seminars
Compliance with every legal data protection requirements is only possible if the entire company is kept up to date. If employees are aware of the data protection regulations relevant to their activities, they can perform their tasks in accordance with data protection regulations. This is why we develop customised training concepts for various employees groups, in order to sensitise them to those issues. In our broad range of training courses and seminars, we teach employees the fundamental principles for handling data in compliance with the legal requirements. Our offer:
- Free online seminars
- Full-day attendance seminars
- Three-day certified course of study to become an in-house/public-sector data protection officer
- and additional formats according to your needs…
Since data protection is a constantly evolving subject area, it is important to remain up-to-date at all times. Detailed information on the seminars we offer can be found here:
Bitkom T&C template for Germany
A company’s Terms and Conditions (T&C) establish the basis of its day-to-day contractual transactions. This is always a balancing act to formulate a clause that is as favourable as possible for the user while at the same time satisfying the requirements of case law.
We offer you pre-formulated and provider-friendly general terms and conditions for your company. Simply select the appropriate modules, order and you're done!
The T&C have been drawn up by experts from the Bitkom working group “ICT Contract and Legal Development” and can be adopted as they are or else used as legal guidance in drawing up your own, individual terms and conditions.
(Ordering process in German)